- +254 731 086 649
ESTHER KIMANZI | Legal Assistant
Esther is a Legal Assistant at Kieti Advocates. She has a keen interest in Energy, Intellectual Property, Oil and Gas, Environment and Corporate and Finance Law. She holds a Bachelor of Laws degree from the University of Nairobi and has completed the Advocates Training Program at the Kenya School of Law.
During her four years as an undergraduate, Esther worked as an intern at various law firms and has also had in-house legal work experience as a trainee at the Higher Education Loans Board (HELB) legal department.
LLB (Honours), University of Nairobi
- Part of the team actively involved in drafting the HELB Bill and regulations.
- Conducting due diligence for a multi-national corporation in relation to establishment of a subsidiary in Kenya for purposes of exporting agricultural produce.
- Advising investors on tax compliances and legal requirements.
- Involvement in advising clients on purchase and sale of property
- Involved in drafting and reviewing Commercial Agreements.
- Drafting policies for organizations amongst them whistle-blowers policy, Record Management Policy,anti-bribery and corruption policy.