- +254 731 086 649
Christine Mugenyu | Associate
Christine is an associate at Kieti Advocates. She has a keen interest in dispute resolution and has experience in advising clients on commercial disputes, employment matters, insurance, defamation, constitutional matters and alternative dispute resolution. She also has experience in representing clients before various courts and specialized tribunals in Kenya. She is passionate about assisting clients in the timely, efficient and effective resolution of disputes.
Christine was previously at the firm of Iseme, Kamau and Maema Advocates from the year 2017 to 2020 where she trained on the above areas of the law.
Christine is also a trained company secretary and offers company secretarial services to clients.
Post Graduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law
LLB (Second Class Upper Honours), University of Nairobi
Certified Public Secretary
Law Society of Kenya
- Successfully defending leading banking institutions in opposing applications for injunctions seeking to interfere with the exercise of the right to statutory power of sale
- Advising various private and multinational companies on employment law matters relating to work injury claims, wrongful dismissal, termination and redundancies
- Advising leading insurance companies in prosecuting and defending of negligence claims on behalf of their insured
- Involved in the successful negotiation of numerous out of court settlements resulting in the resolution of court cases
- Involved in representing clients in arbitration proceedings for breach of contract and claims for damages