Ann Kithinzi | Legal Assistant
Ann is a legal assistant at Kieti Advocates and has experience in contract management and negotiation. She has worked in the construction industry, managing client contracts, preparing and drafting contracts and ensuring compliance from all parties involved.
She holds a Master of Laws (LL.M) degree from the University of Leeds, specializing in International Banking and Finance Law, and she has a keen interest in capital markets and loans, banking regulatory framework and corporate finance and securities law.
- LLM (Honours), International Banking and Finance, University of Leeds.
- LLB (Honours), University of Keele.
- Keele University Employability Achievement Award
- Best performance in Public International Law
- Certificate of Recognition as an ESA & PIP Medical Assessment Note taker – awarded by Britain Citizen Advice Bureau.
- Creating and perfecting security interests in intellectual property rights (unpublished LLM Dissertation)