- +254 731 086 649
Abednego Mutie | Associate
Abednego is an associate at Kieti Advocates. He has experience in advising on corporate law and regulatory compliance. He also has keen interest in banking, finance and conveyancing. Abednego has previously trained with the Capital Markets Authority (Kenya) and a leading Company Secretarial consultancy firm.
LLB (Honours), Mount Kenya University
Post Graduate Diploma in Law, Kenya School of Law
Certified Public Secretary
Chartered Institute for Securities & Investments (on-going)
Institute of Certified Secretaries (ICS)
- Advising a local Association on statutory compliance including preparation of the requisite documents;
- Handling immigration matters such as applications for work permits, special passes and foreign national certificates;
- Drafting company policy for a local company in the Energy sector;
- Advising a local private company in the energy and environment sector on a fixed charge for USD 2 Million;
- Advising a local company on a charge over shares and project accounts to secure a term loan facility of up to USD 3,000,000;
- Incorporating subsidiaries in Kenya wholly owned by multinational companies;
- Advising NSE on introduction of new products; and
- Involvement in advising clients on purchase and sale of property.