We provide legal assistance at all stages of a corporation’s life cycle, from formation to liquidation, and counsel large companies, as well as small and medium enterprises (SMEs). We also advise start-ups, not-for-profit organizations, and social enterprises, and serve as regular corporate counsel for several closely-held and family-owned businesses.
We are trusted counsel to thinkers, doers and disruptors- both established companies seeking to maintain a competitive edge, and emerging businesses positioning themselves for success.
We can help in:
- Setting up business and non-business entities, including partnerships, private and public companies, non-governmental organizations, societies, trusts and associations
- Domestic, Cross-Border and International Mergers and Acquisitions
- Private Equity and Strategic Investments
- Spin-offs and Split-ups
- Securities Offerings and other Capital-Raising Transactions
- Takeover defense
- Shareholder activism
- Corporate governance
- Bankruptcy and restructuring